Discover the best restaurant in Trawas, Indonesia including Ayam Goreng Sri, Miraza, Warung Desa Trawas, Bakso Trawas Cak Mun, Kepiting Cak Gundul Pandaan, Ikan Bakar Cianjur Pandaan, Prego Italian Resto, Rumah Makan Kelor Pandaan, Pujasera Vanda, Wapo Resto Taman Dayu
Things to do in Trawas
4 based on 132 reviews
It's really pleasure for my tummy..had delicious authentic east java menu for lunch after having tight meeting with team. Highly recommended as this restaurant known for quality since more than decade! Ayam goreng penyet..had taste of heaven accompanied with sambal goreng trasi...
Gosh..their food is the BEST!!
3.5 based on 31 reviews
This chinese heritage restaurant in a bit cooling area in Pandaan - East Java has a lot of varities of local food.
You must try "Ote-Ote" a small fried salty cake with chicken/pork, oyster and seaweed inside, which originally called "Ote-Ote Porong". You could also try Fried Oyster Omelete. There are other local foods perhaps can only be found in this restaurant.
3.5 based on 32 reviews
overall the place is not bad
location: -7.614240, 112.566220
- make sure you ask for the new hotel premise which is located across the restaurant and can be accessed by cars
- the older rooms are located close to the pool; they look old and dark; they don't look very appealing to me
- the hotel information says that the room has fridge. i found none in my room
- the water in the sink was off in the morning.
- the view was good
- the food is ok but i think it is a bit pricey for the region
- the hotel provides breakfast at the restaurant but the variety of the breakfast menu leaves something to be desired. it has only fried rice and soto for breakfast
- breakfast starts at 8, which i think is a bit late
- generally staffs in the hotel and restaurant are polite
- one drawback is staff in the gift shop and at the pool entrance are rather unwelcoming. the management needs to train their staffs better
- it has a swimming pool
- the premise is under major development (i believe the outbound facilities). i believe in one year time this place can offer attractive vacation place with families
- the place holds a quite large number of horses; some of the horses are available for horse-back riding. ask the person in the stable
standard room: Rp. 450.000 (about $40)
transit room: Rp. 300.000 (about $25)
club room: Rp. 650.000 (about $55)
suite room: Rp. 800.000 (about $70)
4 based on 1 reviews
4 based on 31 reviews
We came on 7pm and there's just one kind crab left. Then We ordered the crab with sour sweet sauce. The taste is good. Maybe it's better to come a bit earlier so that we can pick a bigger crab.
4 based on 14 reviews
It was great we chose to having lunch outdoor at gazebo,at garden back of the restaurant. The garden has several traditional style gazebo named species of flower, which large enough for 6 persons. The garden also has children playground, mosque, mini waterfall and large ponds with some beautiful white swans play near. The food came not long after ordered and tasted great. Me and my family took longer time there to enjoy the garden. We got some nice pictures and also bought home some tropical fruit like bananas and srikaya (sweetsop).
4.5 based on 4 reviews
Prego – Italian Resto Just as the Italian proverb said, A tavola non si invecchi; at the table accompanied by good friends and family you do not become old. Prego make sure that we provide the best service and finest Italian cuisine so that you can enjoy the meal time together and live up the proverb.We serve Italian food such as pasta of all kind, pizza, creme brule, etc. Also various drinks
Had dinner New Years Eve with 3 other couples. One other couple was just leaving when we arrived and we were the only people in the restaurant. Food was tasty and as everywhere in Indonesia it seems, everyone's starters and main meals arrived at different times so no-one was really eating together! Ok wines on offer, expensive compared to Australia, but not exorbitant as at other places.
4 based on 1 reviews
Rumah Makan Kelor Pandaan provide famous traditional culinary from Lombok Island which is unique and delicious taste. The favorites menu are Grilled Chicken with scrimp sambal, Kind of Grilled River and Sea fish served with Kale and Moringa soup. Also available Lamb Sate and Gulai. Free Wi-Fi area allow you to connecting with your college
2 based on 2 reviews
It's a food court type. So many different kind of food, Indonesian food, Local Food, Traditional Javanese Food, Asian, Western, and many others. Not expensive at all, extravagant, wide parking lot, and its location just right in front of Vanda Gardenia area.
Nothing special with this place. The food were mostly general local food, such as nasi goreng, sate, penyetan, ayam goreng,etc
4.5 based on 12 reviews
This resto is one of the branch from Wapo resto at Surabaya city. I love most from their menu, but the best for me is Nasi Goreng Wapo and Sop Kikil.
ThingsToDoWeb © 2018 All rights reserved.