4 based on 365 reviews
Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
Ate at Fairview Terraces branch with my grandchildren and friends. The place was a bit cramped with just a few tables and chairs. BUT food was great. I particularly liked the chicken parmigiana. My grandchildren enjoyed their lasagna and my friends their salpicao and cheesy mac. The servings were big. We had to take out some of the food we were not able to finish. We were so full but we were not able to resist their cheesecake for dessert.
4 based on 113 reviews
For over 20 years, The Chocolate Kiss Cafe has been offering lovely cakes and great food in a friendly setting, perfect for families and barkada get-togethers. Born from the Apelo family’s love for baking, cooking, and eating, the restaurant has now become part of the lives and memories of many regular diners.
I usually come to class early to have some time to read the Reading materials. Since I am not used to super quite environment in the library l, I tend to be sleepy. When I was looking for the closest coffee shop around UP, I found this place. They have affordable menu and coffee is ok-- one step up from a flavored or 3-in-1 coffee. The chocolate cake that they have is average given the price.
4.5 based on 130 reviews
Master chefs prepare authentic Chinese dishes at lunch and dinner, including signature roast duck. Our Dim Sum Unlimited lunch buffet, with over 55 dim sum selections, is popular for business luncheons and quick meals.
Very consistent. Quality ingredients in every dish. Does not fail to impress throughout the years.
Alhough became a bit pricey compared to before. Prices have increased drastically.
I'd like to acknowledge server named Roa. Very good service! Always checks and asks if there's any help needed. Very alert and quick to serve. Friendly and pleasant attitude. Great service!
Overall, Xin Tian Di still one of the best when it comes to Chinese Food.
4 based on 69 reviews
Unprofessional staff!!! Worst service ever!!! Also, pre-arranged agreements were not followed through! Better to just spend your special occasions elsewhere! Celebrated my 30th Birthday there with a degustation for 12. Sadly, Ninyo ruined the day for me. Here are the details of what happened:
1. Minutes upon arrival, we weren't offered bread... So, I asked that bread be served.. When it came, they gave 2 slices of bread on a saucer per guest and put 2 servings of butter in the middle to be shared by 3-4 people. This should have been the other way around.
2. We were asked whether we wanted orange juice or iced tea.. But then, after 6 guests had been served orange juice, the waiter suddenly announced in front of everyone that the remaining guests will be forced to have iced tea. Our agreement beforehand was that all my guests should be given the option between iced tea and orange juice. I was even willing to pay extra for this but Ninyo's Facebook person said I can have dalandan juice without extra cost.
3. While asking for our degustation preference, the waiters were speaking in Tagalog and without finesse, as if we were eating on the streets or some fast food chain. Also, they weren't even courteous enough to say "sir" or "ma'am"
4. My guests were not asked regarding the doneness of their steak.
5. The staff were cutting corners by serving the two courses (salmon and steak) simultaneously on one plate rather than separately as was shown in the menu.. Also, the sorbet should have been served in between these two and not immediately after the appetizers.
6. For the dessert, they couldn't properly match the guests with their dessert of choice and one guest was served the wrong dessert twice.
7. At 1:40PM, I was already being told that I would need to decide whether certain late members of my party would still avail of the degustation. This was despite our prior arrangement that we will use the venue until 4PM. Their reason for this was that their staff members were already about to leave. Also, we just started our degustation at 1PM. Were they expecting a course like that to finish in an hour?
8. The staff member computing my receipt was wearing a tattered plain white shirt! That was supposed to be a fine dining place. Why?
9. It was my birthday and I wasn't even given a greeting/ complimentary dessert, even though I know that this is protocol for special occasions like anniversaries, etc. Considering that we were a group of 12, all of whom had a degustation course, I don't think this is an unreasonable expectation.
10. Other unprofessional behaviors exhibited by the staff included the following:
- When we asked one of the waiters to have our group photo taken, he asked us to say "sex" instead of "cheese" or saying nothing at all
- The staff were shouting at each other the orders
- When serving dishes or pouring drinks, they didn't say "excuse me" even if they would be too close to their guests
11. When asked why all these happened, they said that this is because the manager and waiters were new.
4 based on 67 reviews
Was here maybe 5 years (?) ago and visited it again as a companion read a review.
Familiar Filipino food with twists like crispy bagnet kare kare (deconstructed - 2nd picture below) dry, with the peanut butter sauce/gravy under the bagnets.
There were other familiar dishes rendered a little less familiar.
Very good & delicious
4 based on 56 reviews
We remember how the times we were here before. The time when plenty people were saying it's a great place to dine. Always ordering the favorite dishes like flaming cheese, Greek pasta and salad. Enjoying their entrance of flaming cheese with Opah!
It is our first time to dine in eastwood. The place is small with some outdoor tables. Only al fresco is available. We are convincing our daughter to dine there. We check out the menu and trying to tell her that there are dishes similar to the one she likes. Pasta, they have. How about pizza, the waiter then said they don't have without offering anything else. We have to do it on our own. We then told the waiter to move us inside when there are available tables. He then told us it might be a long wait. We asked if the table outside will have smokers nearby. He assured us none. We took it.
The orders came. Now we remember that the pita bread was the one that is closest to pizza. Next there were smokers outside. When we saw available table inside, we followed up but they gave it to another customer.
Overall, the food have changed to ordinary. The servers need to be attentive specially when the area is distributed.
4 based on 97 reviews
My family of 3 entered this resturant, and really like it right away. small place, 9 tables(4chairs)+1 groupe chair.
we ordered 5 dishes.. and ate almost 2. very tasty food.
BUT bad service. they was slow, and to few of them, since the place was more than half full when we arreived, only 2 serving ladies.. slow
the prices of the dishes was okey, but the taste of the dishes we liked, made this to a resturant worth going back to. indeed...walking distance from Marikina sports center.
4 based on 37 reviews
Telephone + 63 2 929 4186
Nice selection of food with old house appeal. Lingered longer because of magazines and newspaper...so relaxing. Had specials and they came with signature desserts...red velvet and chocolate cake slices...yummy and not too sweet!
4 based on 100 reviews
This was our second time at Tamagoya. First time, I ordered their Tamagoya Ramen and recently I had their Gomoku Ramen. It's good that their server already explains the food we ordered. They also updated their menu to indicate ingredients. You see the Tamagoya Ramen has bamboo shoots, which was rather odd when I tried it out. Also, the Gomoku Ramen which is supposedly a seafood ramen has pork which might irk some customers.
Btw, they have parking in-front and at the side of the restaurant. High chair also available upon request. And yes, the ramen and even the drinks are still pretty affordable.
4 based on 155 reviews
There's always a lot of people in this restaurant. Thankfully they have parking lot space aside from the street. The prices here are affordable. Which is why people come here aside from the tastiness of their food. It's a nice place to hang out with friends. I'm not sure if they bake their cakes but the selection is good. And it's good. Their food is mainly pizza and pasta but they also have Filipino all-day breakfast and other stuff. A must try in Marikina.
ThingsToDoWeb © 2018 All rights reserved.